Patriot America Insurance® offers a broad range of benefits including:
- Hospital Room and Board
- Intensive Care
- Medical Expenses
- Outpatient Medical
- Local Ambulance
- Emergency Room Accident
- Emergency Illness- with/without in-patient admission
- Dental Injury due to accident
- Sudden dental pain Emergency Evacuation
- Emergency Reunion
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Returning Minor Children
- Political Evacuation
The following conditions apply to all persons applying for and/or enrolling in Patriot America Insurance:
- Patriot America Insurance is for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country.
- For those over age 65 and visiting the U.S., the initial Period of Coverage must begin within 30 days of arrival in the U.S. This requirement will be waived with proof of previous valid international travel insurance. Prior U.S. domestic health care coverage does not meet this eligibility requirement. Please provide the name of the insurance carrier on the Application Form. If not in the U.S. at the time of application, please indicate the expected arrival date on the Application Form.
Coverage becomes effective on the latest of:
- the date IMG receives the completed Application Form and the appropriate premium;
- the date of departure from the home country; or
- the date requested on the Application Form.
Coverage will end on the earliest of:
- the end of the period for which premium has been paid;
- the date requested on the Application Form; or
- the date of return to the home country
Patriot America One Month/ Daily Rate (Effective through 3/31/2011)
|$50,000 Maximum||$100,000 Maximum||$500,000 Maximum||$1,000,000 Maximum|
- PPO Network: With the Patriot America plan, one may seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of one’s choice. When seeking treatment in the U.S., the out-of-pocket costs may be reduced by using the independent First Health Network PPO
- Renewal: Renewals are available in whole month or daily increments and may be completed online or by using a paper application, however, renewals of less than one month are available only online. For each renewal of less than one month completed online, an additional US$5 processing fee will be charged.
- Cancellation: In order to be considered for a full refund, the request for cancellation for Patriot America Insurance must be received prior to the effective date. If any claims have not been filed, the plan may be cancelled after the effective date, however US $50 will be charged as cancellation fee and only full month premiums will be considered for refunds. If claims have been filed, then premium is non refundable.